“Perfectly encapsulating the intrigue, allure and exclusivity of superyachts”
The Moonen 110, a new luxury yacht in our premium semi-custom range, offers exceptional grace and comfort in the grand tradition of top Dutch yacht building. The Moonen Yachts team is in high gear to complete the Moonen 110 on schedule for 31 May 2023 delivery with the absolute highest quality and finish.
The first Moonen 110, yard number 202, is for sale. She’s looking for a special owner who values the most exclusive yachting experience that only comes from the highest Dutch quality craftsmanship. If you want the best of the best, take a closer look at the Moonen 110’s design, deck layouts and specifications. See how to enquire below.
QUALITY STEEL BUILD
The Moonen 110 is a three-deck steel hull full displacement motor yacht finished to the highest standards of Dutch superyacht building. She is outfitted with only the best and most reliable equipment, backed up with full in-house customer care. We offer a unique 2-year warranty because we know how well-built and reliable our yachts are.
COMFORT AND RANGE
– Very quiet, smooth and stable performance – stabilised at anchor and underway
– Economical operation as low as 16 gallons per hour (60 litres) running with generator
– Transatlantic range (3,500 nautical miles) with oceangoing steel hull
– 2 m / 6.56 ft max draft ideal for cruising shallow waters and accessing anchorages such as the Bahamas
MAKE A STATEMENT
The Moonen 110 is exceptional, just like her owner. Characterised by her slender profile, the design of the 110 is contemporary Moonen, modernised with a subtle nod to her heritage. She is a new generation that will surpass the success of our timeless yachts such as the much sought-after classic collectors’ items the Moonen 84 and Moonen 97.
YOUR PERSONAL TOUCH
– Customise the contemporary styling for the spacious 10 guest accommodation, including your full beam Owner Stateroom with panoramic views over the bow
– Add your personal tastes to the spacious main salon with 2.15 m / 7 ft ceiling high point, bathed in sunlight from floor to ceiling windows
– Sun deck bar entertaining space with jacuzzi (optional)
– Choose a large tender up to 7.5 m / 24 ft
SMART WAY TO BUILD
We financed the yacht’s semi-custom design, engineering and build, which began in June 2021, to offer you shorter delivery times and lower risk. Following the acquisition of Moonen Yachts by the Australian couple Matthew and Louise Baxter in 2019, we have a financially strong and deeply committed shareholder. And we’re thriving!
– Unmatched on the market, we stand behind Moonen reliability and quality.
– Worldwide 2-year warranty
– Dedicated customer care team
– Standby shore support for your crew
– Crew access carefully designed for efficient maintenance
– Comfortable crew accommodation
|Length overall||34.04 m / 111.68ft|
|Beam max.||7.50 m / 24.60 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||256 GT|
|Maximum speed||13 knots|
|Range||3.500nm @9 knots|
|Number of Guests||10 guests (1 Master stateroom, 2 VIP staterooms & 2 guest cabins)|
|Number of Crew||5 crew (1 captain’s cabin and 3 crew cabins)|
Please contact me for a personal introduction to the exceptional Moonen Yachts experience. I’d love to hear how you would like to customise the Moonen Martinique. Ask me about exclusive viewings on board, brochure, detailed deck plans and specifications.
Did you know that after Dutch builder Moonen Yachts handed over the brand new 36metre/120 ft superyacht BOTTI this year, her owners decided to bring her straight across the Atlantic on her maiden voyage? Now that’s real trust in Moonen Yachts quality, reliability and support! Find out how we did in this interview with Captain Matthew Curtis. He shares the crew’s experience on the transatlantic maiden voyage from the Netherlands and cruising with the owners on the United States eastern seaboard. Have you spotted BOTTI in the United States this summer?